Previous research events
Parental substance use and young people's resilience
- Venue: Zoom video conference platform
- Start: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 10:00:00 GMT
- End: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 12:00:00 GMT
Fuse Research Programme Meeting co-badged between Fuse, Adfam, NIHR School for Public Health Research (SPHR) and NIHR Applied Research Collaboration North East and North Cumbria (ARC NENC) presenting new research on the topic of parental substance use.
Unfortunately due to a technical error the beginning of the event was not recorded.
About this event
The event shared findings from a research project aimed at exploring young people’s experiences and impacts of living with parental substance misuse. In addition, it explored ideas for how we can best support young people whose parents drink alcohol or use drugs.
It brought together practitioners, policy makers, and academics for open discussion and workshop activities.
Who is the recording for?
- Practitioners working with families, young people or substance use
- Commissioners and practitioners in Local Authority and other organisations who plan, commission, scrutinise or provide local health and wellbeing initiatives with young people and young adults in mind.
- Public health researchers and academics with an interest in substance use, families, and young people’s mental health.
Follow Fuse Research Programme Meetings on Twitter using the hashtag #FuseRPM.