Fuse badged meetings
- Venue: Room 2.25, The Core, Science Central, Bath Lane, Newcastle, NE4 5TF
- Start: Fri, 10 May 2019 09:30:00 BST
- End: Fri, 10 May 2019 12:30:00 BST
If you are thinking of applying for funding from the NIHR School for Public Health Research (SPHR) Public Health Practice Evaluation Scheme (PHPES) but not sure who to work with and what to put in the outline application form, then this workshop is for you!
Fuse is organising this workshop to bring together public health researchers and practitioners across the region to discuss ideas for evaluation through the PHPES scheme.
The workshop will:
- Provide information on the application process;
- Opportunities for networking with other researchers and practitioners who could help with developing your idea; and
- Support in completing the short outline application form required for submission of ideas by 3rd June to NIHR SPHR.
More information on the SPHR PHPES scheme can be found here:
If you would like to attend the workshop, please register here
Places are free but are limited.
PHPES Workshop draft programme
We look forward welcoming you on 10th May in Newcastle!