Join Fuse’s Public Partner Network
How do I join?
Fuse’s mission is to deliver world-class public health research. To do so, we want to make sure that the public’s voice is being heard in public health research.
What kind of opportunities can I expect?
We have opportunities for members of the public, service users, carers, patients, families and local communities to get involved in our research activities. This might include:
- Sharing your ideas at meetings
- Contributing to projects, e.g. advising on the best ways to contact people and collect information
- Support in developing research funding proposals
- Communications, e.g. research briefs, newsletters, blog posts, webpages
- Reviewing materials, e.g. flyers/posters/infographics
- Advising on research themes and programmes
- Event planning and organising
- Taking part on interview panels
- ….and lots more!
How do I join?
Find out more information and complete a short form or email Ella, Fuse Public Involvement and Engagement Manager, email@example.com. It is up to you how much time you wish to commit and we will endeavour to be flexible and accommodate different ways of contribution and collaboration. You can opt in and out at any time.
You will be reimbursed for your time. We will also offer training and support.
Join Fuse’s Public Partner Network today!
(Photo credits: From the Centre for Ageing Better photo bank)
Last modified: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 12:37:23 GMT