Fuse badged meetings
Making Every Contact Count: How do you reach 3 million people?
- Venue: Teaching and Learning Centre at Durham University, DH1 3LS
- Start: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 09:00:00 BST
- End: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 16:30:00 BST
About the event
In collaboration with Northumbria University, Durham University colleagues with support from the NIHR Applied Research Collaboration (ARC) North East & North Cumbria (NENC) and Fuse, the Centre for Translational Research in Public Health.
This free event will provide an opportunity to critically explore Making Every Contact Count (MECC) through interactive sessions delivered by researchers and professionals showcasing current work from the North East and North Cumbria, recommendations and scoping priority areas for further development. During the full day event lunch and refreshments will be provided with a capacity of 150 places available.
Who should attend?
This is an inclusive event and anyone with an interest in ill health prevention, MECC and promotion of good health would be encouraged to attend including academics, researchers, practitioners, professionals, members of the public, voluntary and community sectors.
Speakers will be announced shortly. Example workshops will include:
- Mapping MECC Implementation across the North East and Cumbria
- Optimising MECC in Voluntary and Community Settings
- Understanding the Implementation of MECC delivered by healthcare professionals in a mental health setting
- Could MECC be used to support financial wellbeing?
- Embedding MECC within an education setting
- How can we use MECC with our green and blue spaces?
Programme and registration for the event available soon.
For further information please contact MECCRegional@northumbria-healthcare.nhs.uk or visit www.meccgateway.co.uk/nenc.